Almost all of us work in environments where our time is stretched far too thin. There’s a big difference between having a great, productive day and having a bland, ordinary one. So if you want to have a good day, you need to take some steps.
1. Listen to or read something that inspires you:
Things that only add to your stress try to remain away from such. While fill your moments with music, books, and TED-like talks that are uplifting and help you aspire to be your best. Listen music in your free time to get joy and read books or novels that inspires you.
2. Make your body stronger and more resilient:
Its totally up to you whether you are going to make yourself strong or weak. Whenever it comes to physical condition, there’s no such thing as staying in the same place. At the end of the day, you’ve either gone downhill or uphill. Getup early in the morning and go for morning walk as well as take some time for exercise, it will help you to keep fit and healthy.
3. Record at least one good memory:
At the end of the day, take out your diary or you can use your smartphone or tablet and write down at least your one positive memory about the day. Writing is a good hobby as well as in upcoming months and years you can glance through these written memories to give yourself a boost.
4. Focus on one task at a time: Multitasking makes us less, rather than more, productive, because we cannot properly concentrate on one thing at a time. When we constantly juggle, error rates increase and output decreases. Thus try to focus on one thing at a time and then move forward.
5. Practice gratitude: Much of what makes our day good or bad is our mindset. When you start of thinking about positive aspects of your life your brain gets into the habit of scanning for positive things and your mood gets into positive condition.
So in order to have positive mood make it a habit to notice the good around you.