LED Bulb taken out from the lungs of an Infant

0
846
Baby Girl Areeba Khan swallowed LED Bulb in Mumbai India
Baby Girl Areeba Khan swallowed LED Bulb in Mumbai India – File Photo

Mumbai: LED bulb removed from the lungs of a seven months old baby girl. Areeba Khan, the baby girl who swallowed LED bulb while playing with a toy phone.

Parents of Areeba took her to the doctor for a regular checkup of cough and flue, but she could not recovered from the disease.

X-ray of the Areeba Khan Who swallowed LED bulb at Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital
X-ray of the Areeba Khan at Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital

The parents of Areeba were thinking that she has consumed a thread or a small part of the toy. They admitted her in ENT department of Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital, where they had X-ray of her lungs and found the item in her lungs. Doctors gave her antibiotics to avoid infections in her body.

After several bronchoscopies, the doctors found that LED bulb, which was removed in two minutes with help of forceps.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here