Kodi is a media app, which was previously known as Xbox Media Centre (XBMC). Kodi is the place where you can listen, watch and play media of your choice. Kodi makes your media streaming easy and convenient.
Kodi has no official app on Apple App store but you can use it on your iPhone without doing any jailbreak. Kodi, do not create or contain any content by its own, there are number of themes, add-ons and the developers to create content on Kodi.
Download & Install Kodi on iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak
You can install Kodi on iPhone/iPad using Cydia Impactor. Cydia Impactor helps you get differents apps without jailbreaking your device.
- First of all you have to download Cydia Impactor.
- Then you have to download the latest Kodi IPA file for iOS follow this link.
- If you have installed iTunes on your computer, just uninstall it for a while.
- Now connect your iPhone/iPad with your computer.
- Install the Cydia Impactor file and drop the Kodi IPA file on it.
- Now choose your device and start the process.
- Enter your Apple ID to get the installation started.
- After the installation completes just follow the path, Settings -> General -> Profiles & Devices Management -> now open that Apple ID which was used to download the app.
- Now tap on Trust to get the installation to an end.